The Rack. Progress…

Well I got as far as I can with the connectors. Had to rearrange a few things when I discovered that the extra length of the synth module caused it to collide with the power supply plugs since they were facing each other, synth module up front, power supply on the back. If I had right angle plug leads for the power supply outputs it would have been fine but c’est la vie! As it is rearranging things works out better anyway.

This is the rear:

And this is the front (using the keytar to drive the synth module to test the midi connections):

Well that’s enough engineering for one day, time to have a play!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: