Hacking the Jamman – It works…

It didn’t work because I am an idiot. I’d modified my code to make it ‘more efficient’ (ha ha!) which broke it. Once I figured out what I’d done (which took hours for me to actually ‘see’) I changed it to the way it should have been in the first place and it works fine. The Beat Buddy tempo now tracks that set in the Jamman track.

I did do a video of it but it’s crap so I’ll do another one tomorrow. In the meantime, here’s a picture of my desk:

IMG_0262

Tidy huh!

 

Advertisements

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: