Hacking the Jamman – Problems fixed…

Well, one is. I found that the Jamman, for whatever reason, was on one (prerecorded) track only, sending out sysex data that said the tempo was 131 but was displaying and I guess playing it at 132 BPM.

I just adjusted the tempo up by one, save it then put it back and it was fine.

As for the Arduino tracking the ‘play’ state of the Jamman, so far I think the only real solution to that is practice.

Advertisements

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: