This is for all those folks that voted for Trump in the belief that he’ll fix the economy.
For many folks, their economic situation has gotten worse of the years as the rich got richer and the rest of us didn’t! Along comes Trump saying he’ll fix all that so here’s what’s going to happen (and is already happening to some extent).
Trump will build (is building) a cabinet that consists of people that:
- Are all part of that rich set and whose vested interests are in keeping themselves that way.
- Are all buddy buddy with the leaders and CEOs of the major corporations in this country
- Oppose unions and worker rights
- Oppose raising the minimum wage
- Oppose pretty much anything (I.E. laws) that will regulate their business.
- Oppose anything (laws again) that protect the environment (and thus all of our children’s future) from being exploited and/or ruined.
What this all means is that you, dear Trump voter, has effectively given the government of this country to the very people you thought Trump was going to protect you from.
Enjoy the next four years because I bet that by the end of it you’ll all be wishing for the good old ‘Obama’ days!